Part of Doing Something Different is Trying Something New and so here we are.
I get quite a response when I Instagram my donut watercolors. I’ve been called “the Rembrandt of fried dough.” And I even made
one two for friends already… for money. Yeah, that’s right. I said it. They told me what to make and I DID IT.
Here’s your opportunity. Would you like a donut? My skills are available to you with my new offering: Commission-A-Donut. You tell me what kind of donut watercolor you want and pay me $50. I do it on an 8×8 inch piece of watercolor paper and then mail it off to you.
- People will see you like donuts when they visit your house or office. And maybe they will bring you donuts more.
- It’s a good reminder that you haven’t had a donut in a few days.
- You’re supporting someone just starting out on her great Creative Career.
- You can enjoy an evergreen, zero-calorie donut.
- Donuts are proven to put you and everyone else in a better mood.
- I get to practice painting more.
- You will want donuts all the time. Maybe you already do, so maybe this isn’t a big deal.
- It is not an actual donut for you to eat. …
If this sounds like a good deal, and you really want one for you or your BFF. Please, Commission-A-Donut on my Etsy page.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for seeing and supporting my Great CreativeAdventure. It really means the world to me.
Update: Wow—thanks for the supportive response, team! In the words of that wrinkly green old dude, “Delight… you will be.”